Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bungalow - Week 5

There are some words that evoke the most incredible feelings of warmth. One of those words is

I N S U L A T I O N ... 


You can't believe how happy I was on Thursday morning when I saw Johnno and Tom carrying in lots of lovely bags of insulation...


The electrician put the wiring where I want it to go, and Johnno and Tom installed the cavities for the pocket doors ...

 
  
 

Will came around to do some gardening for Mum, and he very kindly picked up the outdoor setting for us.

On Friday, Johnno and Tom connected the storm water drains in case it rained over the weekend.

Today, Johnno and Tom painted the first coat on the bungalow. I chose Dulux Celery, and it is a lovely, soft green. It is hard to see the actual colour here.

 

The plasterers dropped off the plaster, and they will be back tomorrow  afternoon to start hanging it.


2 comments:

Sharron said...

looks lovely
hope it is all that you wished for
Love Sharron and Chris

Tricia said...

Yes, I am very happy with it. Peter rang yesterday to see if I had any questions about it, but I don't.