Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

I spoke to Peter as I was leaving for work, and he said they would be raising the fire-rated wall this morning. It has very thick plaster, so they needed assistance.

Peter also gave me the quote for the deck. He gave us two prices for two different lengths. Peter advised us to choose the shorter deck, which leaves the man-hole under the house accessible. Mum was still in bed, so I left it on the table.

When I rang her to discuss it, she said that the frames for the walls were all up.



This is the Craft / Living Room. It has a high narrow window at the rear and a sliding door at the front.

This is the Bedroom. There is a window in each of the front and back walls.

The Walk-in-Robe is at the rear, and the Bathroom is at the front of the building.

This is the view from beside the house. The Bathroom is the front corner facing you.

It is very exciting ...





No comments: